Red paper (Writing 02)
- Last Saturday, something happened when I was at the community centre.
- 上個星期六,某件事情發生了,當我在社區中心的時候。
- I went there with my friend Amy to practise Chinese calligraphy on red paper.
- 我和我的朋友 Amy 一起去那裡,在揮春上練習中國書法。
- I wrote the words carefully and slowly.
- 我小心地和慢慢地寫了那些字。
- I thought my work was great.
- 我認為我的作品很棒。
- I felt very proud because I believed my grandma would praise me when she saw my red paper.
- 我感到非常驕傲,因為我相信我的祖母會讚美我當她看到我的揮春時。
- After I finished writing, I went to wash my brush.
- 在我完成寫字之後,我去洗我的毛筆。
- Suddenly, Amy turned around quickly and her elbow hit the ink bottle.
- 突然,Amy 快速地轉身,她的手肘撞到墨水瓶。
- The ink spilled out and spread across my red paper.
- 墨水灑了出來,並且擴散到我的揮春上。
- I shouted, 'Oh! No! What happened?'
- 我喊道:「哦!不!發生了什麼事?」
- I felt very unhappy.
- 我感到非常不快樂。
- Amy immediately said sorry many times.
- Amy 立刻說了很多次對不起。
- Although I was so sad, I forgave Amy.
- 雖然我非常傷心,但我原諒了 Amy。
- I said, 'Don't worry, it's OK. We can write it again together.'
- 我說:「不要擔心,沒關係。我們可以一起再寫一次。」
- In the end, we cleaned the table and wrote new red papers.
- 最後,我們清理了桌子,並且寫了新的揮春。
t
a-5
a-6
c-0
c-1
c-2
c-3
c-4
c-5
c-6
c-7
c-8
c14
